The Village Rules
The Village is a platform for discussion, not a publisher. Courtesy of Don Migeul Ruiz’s The Four Agreements:
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Always do your best.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Try not to confuse facts with feelings. Let’s address issues, not people.
- No name-calling of other members, intentionally bashing their choices or issuing threats. Intent matters. Please do not direct commentary directed at other members with the intent to hurt or harm.
- It may be wise to remember you’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
- Harassment of other members is not acceptable behavior for The Village.
- Sales are only permitted on designated posts by admin. Spam is never allowed. Please do not private message other members with unsolicited sales or other inappropriate content. Doing so may serve as grounds for removing your account.